Lots of news, so here’s the point form:
1) See you THIS WEDNESDAY from 7-9pm for grades 7-12! We’re talking about social media in all its glory.
2) NEXT WEEK is the Camp Qwanoes Road Tour to Langley! We meet at 5:00pm SHARP at the church, and get back around 10:00-10:15. It’s a later night but totally work it. It costs $10 in transportation plus extra money for McDonalds along the way! Download a permission slip HERE or pick one up at youth tomorrow night.
Also, on Wednesday October 14th, We are going to try something new and exciting!
1) Grades 7-8 will continue their youth alpha (meet at the church, 7-9pm)
2) Grades 9-10 will be volunteering at Ruth and Naomi’s (Sign up this wednesday at youth! Costs $5 for pizza and pop supper) from 4:00pm – 9:00pm (or as close to 4 as possible)
3) Grades 11-12 will be having Dr. Lauren Swann (Wiens) come and talk to us about “sex and the Christian life” and have an opportunity to submit questions for a Q+A afterwards. We will be meeting at the church from 7-9pm.